To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. Some of our pages or subsites may use additional or different cookies as well. If so we will state this on the respective page with an additional cookie notification.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Preferences to remember settings like language, font size, region you are, cookie usage confirmation and personalization of web pages where possible. Loss of this information results the web page to return to its default setting.
- Security to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Enable Processes to allow the website to work and deliver services the website user expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Session States to collect information about how users interact with a website. This includes which pages users visit most often and whether users get error messages from certain pages.
- Analytics to help the website understand how users engage with each page and collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
- Advertising and Lead Generation to approach users which are interested in our services and products and avoid approaching uninterested parties. This includes the usage of demographic data like age, gender, location and interests.
Third Party Service Provider
For Points 4, 5 and 6 of the previous section, we’re utilizing third party service providers to gain the required insights to optimize our marketing and website experience efforts. These service providers are namely:
- Google LLC
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Blocking cookies might have a negative impact upon the usability or our website.